We Care About Our Patients
We monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation daily. We take the safety of our patients seriously.
Our practice consistently follow the guideline of the CDC infection control guidelines for Dental Practices. We have state-of-the-art infection control policies that are in place that demonstrate safe delivery of oral healthcare that meets the Center for Disease Control’s standard precautions for dental practices.
During these uncertain times, we are here to take care of your dental need. Our team are here and commited to help you with any questions that you may have.
How to protect yourself and stop the spread of germs
- Sanitize your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You may be asked to put on a face mask to protect others.
If you or your child feels sick
If you or your child are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please inform our team members and we will kindly reschedule your appointment:
- Coughing/Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
- Chills/Sweats/Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Chest Pain or Respiratory symptoms
- Muscle Pain
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
Visit the CDC’s website at CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ for the most current information.
Update For Dentist in Houston, Tx (12/2020)
Read new CDC guideline at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dental-settings.html
Read about new Texas Dental Board guideline at https://www.tda.org/covid-19/tsbde-covid-19-emergency-rule