Dentist That Accepts Lincoln Financial

At Caribbean Dental, we are a dentist that accepts Lincoln Financial Dental in East El Paso, Texas. As a premiere provider for Lincoln Financial , can save your family a lot of out-of-pocket dental expenses. We frequently receive inquiries about Lincoln Financial dental insurance, and we’ve provided some information, just read on.

Dentist that accepts Lincoln Financial

What are dental PPO Plans?

Dental PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plans come with a network feature, striking a balance between affordability and flexibility in choosing your dentist.

PPO dentists are part of your network and agree to accept negotiated fees as full payment for PPO patients, instead of their regular charges. When you visit a PPO In-Network dentist, you generally pay a percentage of the reduced rate (referred to as coinsurance), while the plan covers the remainder. The specific percentage varies based on the type of service, such as diagnostic and preventive or major treatments. For instance, preventive services may be covered at 80%, leaving you responsible for 20%, whereas procedures like crowns and bridges might have a 50% coverage rate. PPO plans usually require you to meet a deductible and have an annual maximum coverage limit (e.g., $1,000 per year).

With PPO dental insurance, you can typically see any in-network OR out-of-network dentist, but you will very likely pay more out of pocket with an out of network provider

Why Choose a in-network Lincoln Financial Dentist?

A lot of patients ask us this question “What’s the difference between seeing a dentist that’s in-network and one that is out-of-network?”  The biggest difference is the amount of “out of pocket” expense that the patient pays. In other words, you will pay more seeing an out-of-network dentist. Fortunately for most families, Peek Dentistry is in-network with most insurance plans. Here’s some other reasons to stay in-network:

No Waiting for re-imbursement

When you are treated by a Lincoln Financial Dental dentist, you don’t have to pay the entire bill right away and then having to wait for reimbursement from Lincoln Financial Dental. Instead, Lincoln Financial dental pay your dentist directly, and send you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only that amount at the time of appointment scheduling. In some rare cases, if your insurance provider does not pay your portion then it is YOUR responsibility to pay the difference, but this is still less than going to a out of network dentist.

Less Paperwork

If the dentist office is in network with Lincoln Financial Dental, you do not personally have to chase down your insurance company for their portion. Your Lincoln Financial dental dentist will do it for you.

Dentist that accepts Lincoln Financial Dental Agrees to a Set of Discount Fees

If a dentist is in network with Lincoln Financial dental, that means they have came to agreement to a set of fee that makes the quality dentistry more affordable for you.

Frequently Asked Questions

Lincoln Financial dental insurance most of the time covers preventive at 100%. Meaning that Exams, X-rays, and regular cleaning are very likely to be covered unless you used the benefit too often.

We are currently in network with Lincoln Financial Dental. If you wish to find in Katy, Texas a Dentist that Accepts MetLife dental, you can click here to go to the official Metlife dental website.

All dental insurance plans are different and the amount of coverage can vary between plans. It’s important to remember that your insurance plan was chosen either by yourself or by your employer. Peek Dentistry does not make the insurance rules—the insurance company does. We can however help you understand your insurance better, please feel free to contact us and ask about specific procedures